Rent with us
At Nivalis we have all kinds of skis, snowboards and touring gear. From starter gear to the latest high-end models, and all at the best price. You can also find all kinds of clothing, accessories and mountain equipment, such as snowshoes, crampons, ice axes, etc.
For your convenience, you can book online from free of charge , through the following form: ONLINE RESERVATION
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and of electronic commerce, we inform you that the ownership of the domain of our website www.tiendasnivalis.com (hereinafter the Web) corresponds to Winter Factory SL (hereinafter Nivalis, as it is the commercial name under which it operates), with NIF B19677764, and fiscal address at C / Santa Ana 33, 18190 de Cenes de la Vega, Granada, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada, Volume 1730, Folio 38, Section 8, Page GR-54531, Entry 1.
Likewise, we inform you that our online store uses the Shopify e-commerce platform, in which it is hosted, which allows us to sell you our products and services.
The user guarantees that he is over 18 years of age, and will be entirely responsible for this declaration and for the access and correct use of the site website subject to these conditions.
Nivalis provides the content and services that are available on the website (http: // www.tiendasnivalis.com), subject to this Legal Notice and the Policies contained therein . Access to this website or its use in any way gives you the qualification of "user" and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses of this Legal Notice, with Nivalis reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all users to read them carefully each time they access this website, so if they do not agree with any of the points provided herein, they must refrain from using them. P >
Likewise, the user is warned that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and / or services on the Web; The use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
The user agrees to use the Web in accordance with the provisions of this legal notice. In no case will Nivalis be responsible for the damages that the user may cause due to erroneous or improper use in relationships with third parties, being the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user of the Web.
The user will assume all expenses, costs and compensation that may arise from processes initiated against him for breach of the provisions of this legal notice.
The Web contains general information about the activities carried out and services offered by Nivalis. The user of the Web undertakes not to use the same or its contents in a manner contrary to the provisions of current applicable legislation.
Through this website, www.tiendasnivalis.com offers the following services to the public (hereinafter, the services), the same ones that are provided non-profit:
- Obtain information about the activity of Nivalis and the services provided by it, as well as request advice
- Request technical advice on the services provided by Nivalis and on topics of interest to customers or users.
- Contact Nivalis to make inquiries, suggestions or request quotes, through a Contact form.
- Facilitate access to the Nivalis online store
- Sending a newsletter to collaborators or clients by any means, including electronic ones.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
When to access certain content or services on this website it is necessary for the user to provide or enter personal data, the company will request your express consent in order to be able to process or use them , in accordance with the legal data protection regulations. In this sense, users will guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data provided.
In those cases in which a user freely decides to contact another website linked through this website, they will do so at their own risk and risk, and Nivalis does not assume any responsibilities arising from the relationship that arises between the user. and the owner of the linked website.
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Likewise, the user acknowledges and accepts that all the content shown on the Web and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible to industrial and / or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, over the content and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which They are the exclusive property of Nivalis and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the user agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding Nivalis harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations .
In no case does access to the Web imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web do not confer on the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by Nivalis or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any existing intellectual creation on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, As a multimedia artistic work, they are protected as copyright by the legislation on Intellectual Property Nivalis is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content on the Web or, in any case, you have the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Web may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, in writing. , of the aforementioned entity.
It is forbidden to suppress, circumvent and / or manipulate the & quot; copyright & quot; as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The user of this website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case Nivalis the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE WEB USER
The access and / or use of the Web attributes the condition of USER to you, requiring your express acceptance of each and every one of the clauses indicated in this Legal Notice, as well as each one of the warnings or specific clauses that are established for the contracting of certain services, participation in commercial actions, events or use of areas of the Web.
In case of not accepting the clauses established in this Legal Notice or the specific clauses application, the user must refrain from accessing and / or using the services and / or content made available on the Web, proceeding to leave it.
The user undertakes, in general, to comply with the conditions
contained in this Legal Notice, to comply with its special warnings or instructions for use (as well as those contained in the website) and always act in accordance with the law, good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence and refraining from using the Web in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation of the same, the assets or rights of Nivalis, its suppliers, the rest of the users or, in general, any third party.
Minors are prohibited from accessing and using the portal without the express consent of their parents or guardians.
The user specifically agrees to:
- Make appropriate and lawful use of the Web as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times, (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web, (iii) the generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web.
- Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained on the Web and in the online store with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the user. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to Nivalis or third party providers, due to the information provided.
Likewise, the user must refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage , disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment
- Access or attempt to access restricted resources or areas of the Web, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of Nivalis, its suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of Nivalis, third party providers and other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. < / li>
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of Nivalis or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the websites where the contents are found or, in In general, of those that are habitually used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or the contents.
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way is contrary, disparages or violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or to public order.
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial property belonging to Nivalis or third parties without the use that is intended to be authorized having been authorized.
- Is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people
- Constitute any type of non-consensual advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Web.
If in order to access some of the services and / or contents of the Web, you are given a password, the user agrees to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its adequate custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify Nivalis of any fact that may imply an improper use of your password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made,
Nivalis will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of your password, being its responsibility for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Web by any illegitimate third party .
The use of postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses published on this website for marketing purposes is prohibited. Nivalis reserves the right to take the pertinent legal actions against those who send unwanted spam messages.
If you negligently or willfully breach any of the obligations
established in this Legal Notice, it will be liable for all the damages that could derive from said breach for Nivalis.
The user undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Nivalis website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by Nivalis
The Web includes links to other websites managed by third parties, accordingly, Nivalis is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or party offering the services and / or information that can be offered through said websites, so any claim related to the services provided through the linked websites will have to be addressed to the owners of said websites.
The user is granted a limited right , revocable and not exclusive to create links to the main page of the Web exclusively for private and non-commercial use. The websites that include a link to our website (i) may not imply that Nivalis recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) may not misrepresent their relationship with Nivalis or affirm that Nivalis has authorized such a link, or include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of Nivalis; (iii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iv) may not link to any web page other than the main page; (v) must link to the Web address itself, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Web as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the web pages. Nivalis may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Web, after which you must immediately proceed to remove it.Nivalis cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Web
Consequently, Nivalis does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
Nivalis does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the Nivalis pages that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control. .
Nivalis is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
Nivalis may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the user if detects that a use of its website or any of the services offered on it are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. Nivalis is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the website. It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that it is notified.
In particular, it will not be responsible for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of Nivalis.
- Illegitimate interference through the use of malicious or harmful programs in the contents of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper abuse or inappropriate use of the Web.
- Security or navigation errors produced by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it.
- The non-availability, maintenance and operation of the website or its services or contents;
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users;
- The existence of viruses in the content.
- Any use of the content by users, and especially illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these general conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order;
- The illegality, lack of quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available or advertised on the website;
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
Nivalis excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of freely available services and use by users of the Website. SPAM, or any fraud or abuse on our website is absolutely prohibited. These types of attitudes are punishable by law and the owners of the website will refer this type of abuse to the corresponding authorities.
Likewise, Nivalis is exonerated of any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the services of queries and doubts.
On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed by Nivalis for the damages caused
You will defend, indemnify and hold Nivalis harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or lawsuits of third parties as a result of your access to or use of the Website. Likewise, you undertake to indemnify Nivalis against any damages arising from your use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or from any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
On this website the user may find links that will lead to independent Nivalis web pages. Its sole purpose is to facilitate and encourage access to other sources of information on the Internet. This linkage is made without any kind of profit. Nivalis is not responsible for the content accessed by virtue of the aforementioned links, nor for the modifications carried out in them, nor for the use made of them, nor for their technical availability. p>
The user undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Nivalis website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by Nivalis. < / p>
The user is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use.
The websites that include a link to our Website:
- They cannot imply that Nivalis recommends that website or its services or products;
- They may not misrepresent their relationship with Nivalis or claim that Nivalis has authorized such a link, or include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of Nivalis.
- They may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal;
- They will not be able to link to any web page other than the main page;
- You must link to your own Web address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Web as part of your website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website.
Nivalis may request, at any time, to remove any link to its website, after which it must immediately proceed to remove it. Nivalis cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to its website.
Consequently, Nivalis will in no case assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a site third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other internet sites.
9. DATA PROTECTION
Access to and consultation of certain information contained in the website is subject to prior completion of the corresponding form.
All information provided by the user through The forms on the Web or by any other means must be truthful and exact, so that the user guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he provides and will keep the information perfectly up-to-date. form that responds at all times to the real situation. In any case, the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for all the damages that this may cause.
See our Cookies Policy
11. DURATION AND TERMINATION
The personal data provided by the user for the provision of a service will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The data provided by the user In forms or requests for services, they will be kept for a period of two years from and from the last confirmation of interest made by the user. However, Nivalis may terminate or suspend any of the services provided through the Web. When possible, Nivalis will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
12. FORCE MAJEURE
Nivalis will not be responsible in the event of the impossibility of providing the service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
13. SECURITY MEASURES
Nivalis adopts the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data or information sent through the forms provided on the Web page and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or access not authorized, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which it is exposed.
Communication via regular email is not secure. To send confidential information to Nivalis, a secure means of transmission such as encrypted email is recommended. In any case, the website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate, in order to guarantee security in the transmission of data between your browser and our website.
The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensures that it is only intelligible for the user's device and that of the Page. In this way, using the SSL protocol guarantees:
- That the user is communicating their data to the page's server center and not to any other.
- That between the user and the page the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
To verify that it is in a secure environment, the customer must check that the address of the verification page begins with https: //
You can also identify the page as secure when the icon of a padlock in the address bar of your browser Finally, you can also verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the properties of the page in your browser, for which you should check its characteristics.
The personal data communicated by the user to Nivalis can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Nivalis, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. For communication with users, Nivalis uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
15 . COMMENTS POLICY
Comments are allowed on the web to enrich the content and make inquiries. Comments that are not related to the theme of this website, which include defamations, grievances, insults, personal attacks or lack of respect in general towards the author or towards other members will not be accepted. Comments that contain information that is obviously misleading or false, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as, for example, private addresses or telephones and that violate our data protection policy, will also be deleted.
Any comments created only for promotional purposes of a website, person or group, and anything that could be considered spam in general, will also be rejected.
Anonymous comments are not allowed, as well as those made by the same person with different nicknames. Comments that try to force a debate or take a position by another user will not be considered either.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, the obligations that arise from the conclusion of the contract electronically, as well as the use of the Web, will be governed by the regulations of the Spanish legal system. Any controversy will be resolved before the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Granada.
Nivalis will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising the civil, administrative or criminal actions that correspond to you, according to your right. < br> In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use turns out to be unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use result unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, Nivalis will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comment on the www.tiendasnivalis.com portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Nivalis team we thank you for the time spent reading this Legal Notice.
Rental rates 2021 - 2022
Alpine Ski Rental
Mid-range skisLow season € 14 | High season € 16
Additional day € 14
Skis special rangeLOW SEASON € 17 | HIGH SEASON € 19
Additional day 17 €
Premium range skisLOW SEASON € 25 | HIGH SEASON € 30
Additional day € 25
Sólo esquís JRTEMPORADA BAJA 9€ | TEMPORADA ALTA 10 €
Día adicional 9 €
Skis + Boots + Poles
Mid-range equipmentLOW SEASON € 16 | HIGH SEASON € 20
Additional day € 16
Special range equipmentLOW SEASON € 21 | HIGH SEASON € 25
Additional day € 21
Premium range equipmentLOW SEASON € 30 | HIGH SEASON € 38
Additional day € 30
Equipo Junior (incluye casco)TEMPORADA BAJA 11 € | TEMPORADA ALTA 14 €
Día adicional 11 €
See alpine material
Snowboard onlyLOW SEASON € 14 | HIGH SEASON
Additional day € 16
Special range snowboardLOW SEASON € 17 | HIGH SEASON € 19
Additional day 17 €
Snow boot onlyLOW SEASON € 8 | HIGH SEASON € 10
Additional day 8 €
Boots + Snowboard
Mid-range equipmentLOW SEASON € 16 | HIGH SEASON € 20
Additional day € 16
Top-of-the-range equipmentLOW SEASON € 21 | HIGH SEASON € 25
Additional day € 21
Equipo Junior (incluye casco)TEMPORADA BAJA 11 € | TEMPORADA ALTA 14 €
Día adicional 11 €
See snowboard equipment
Ski touring equipment
Only light hiking boots€ 16
Touring skis onlyLOW SEASON € 30 | HIGH SEASON € 32
Additional day € 30
Touring skis + Boots + Poles + Blades
Touring equipmentLOW SEASON € 34 | HIGH SEASON € 40
Additional day 34 €
Snow racketsLOW SEASON € 11 | HIGH SEASON € 13
Additional day 11 €
Ice axesLOW SEASON € 4 | HIGH SEASON € 6
Additional day 4 €
Arva + Shovel + ProbeLOW SEASON € 15 | HIGH SEASON € 20
Additional day 15 €
Just arvaLOW SEASON € 12 | HIGH SEASON € 17
Additional day € 12
CramponsLOW SEASON € 10 | HIGH SEASON € 12
Additional day 10 €
See crossing material
Clothes and accessories
Jr jacket€ 6
Jr pants€ 6
Policy and conditions
All Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be considered holidays as well as the periods between 4-12Dec, 18-31Dec, 1-9 / Jan, 21-2 / 8Feb, and 10-17 April
Offers, discounts and promotions are not cumulative.
The youth card is only valid on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
All reservations will be without effect, if the material is not collected during the afternoon or the next morning before 10.00 am. from the first day of use, unless the customer contacts Nivalis on the phone: 958487808; Notifying of the delay in arrival.