Binding Burton Mission Blue Gray
**Envío gratuito a partir de 90€ de compra.
Stop settling for less. Get the comfort and response without giving up the performance you need thanks to the legendary Burton Mission bindings.
- Lightweight bomb-proof polycarbonate base.
- Made with 30% of a nylon compound and micro crystals. Slightly more reactive than the 18% compound.
- Re: Flex clamping system. Minimized core and Living Hinge disc to dramatically improve board flex and feel and reduce weight.
- Highback. The simplicity of the one-piece highback means immediate response. It also allows its configuration from a more flexible profile to a greater response.
- Canted Living Hinge. This unique technology eliminates hardware and weight allowing you to adjust the forward camber and rotation of the upper part of the highback independently.
- High-back not inclined forward For riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, they will enjoy the Zero Forward Lean design on select high backs. As always, you can still configure MicroFLASD to select your ridding type.
- Zero front high-back camber for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. As always.
- DialFLAD. More precise incline system for the high backs. The higher the forward lean angle, the faster your turns will be. Move them forward for pipe and back for jibbing.
- Hammockstrap 2.0. Minimized, seamless injected design. Ultra-responsive triple-axis 3D® curved design. Ultralight padding that stays soft in the coldest temperatures.
- Supergrip Capstrap. The strap has a rubber grip that wraps around the toe of the boot for a secure fit and pressure-free comfort. It consists of a 3D Curved design, triple axis structure, ultra-minimized design and construction with a True Wrap window.
- Smooth Glide Buckles. Feel how easy it can be to fasten with the most reliable buckles on the market. All are made with aluminum levers and steel bases for unmatched strength.
- FullBED cushioning system. This system offers you complete cushioning underfoot that maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue. Anchored to the base plate, its invisible hatch design makes it easy to access mounting tools.