Smith Mission Helmet Black
The Smith Mission ski helmet, made with a lightweight, low-profile polycarbonate shell . vents the air and protects your noggin at the same time thanks to the Smith Aerocore ™ design
- Adjustable temperature control with regulator
- 14 vents
- MIPS system: it is the first multi-impact protection system.
- AirEvac 2 ventilation
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077: 2007 CLASS B
- Skullcandy © audio system available.
- Measurements: Small (51-55), Medium (55-59), Large (59-63).
- Weight: 450 gr.
- In-Mold lightweight construction, In-mold lightweight construction, low-profile in-mold designs combine a polycarbonate shell with a EPS to provide superior impact protection and extremely light weight. li >
- Aerocore ™ construction with Koroyd ™ tubular frame, increases air flow, improves temperature regulation and anti-fog ability , improves impact resistance. Aerocore ™ uses a honeycomb material unique named Koroyd® that is superior for both airflow and shock absorption.
- Adjustable Dial Fit System (DFS2), uses intuitive right-hand adjustment for quick and easy on-the-fly adjustments and a comfortable fit at all times.
- Snapfit SL2 earmuffs, Smith pads, with their inner surface of technical materials, provide a comfortable seal from wind and weather, even on stormy days. For a warm spring day, remove the pads completely to reduce weight and maximize cooling. All pads are fully removable and machine washable.
- MIPS system equipped, in a helmet with the brain protection system MIPS , the shell and liner are separated by a low friction layer that allows the helmet to slide relative to the head and impact at an angle.