Snow Boots Burton Limelight BOA Bison
With the Burton Limelight , these feminine all-mountain snowboard boots will give you a perfect fit. Put on your
Indeed , the Boa® closure system enhanced by the buckle technology allows optimal heel support at the bottom of the boot. The three independent support zones: upper, lower and Achilles heel ensure a homogeneous support and definitively eliminate all compression points. Comfortable support is guaranteed!
The soft flex offers tolerance and ease throughout the ride for a relaxed, casual look. Every descent becomes a real pleasure with the Burton Limelight Boa®. In addition, the cushioning of the DynoGRIP outsole enhanced by Heel B3 gel brings softness under foot on landing jumps.
- The Sequence BOA® fit system features two unique lacing runs for a snug fit that adapts evenly from top to bottom with a single turn of the wheel.
Flexibility and responsiveness:
- Durable polyurethane back .
- The PowerUp medium flex 1: 1 tab creates a snug fit Ideal between the boots and the tongue, eliminating the need to readjust them during practice.
- The True Fit cut
- The Sleeping Bag isothermal technology underfoot reflects heat towards the foot, improving warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- The cushioning gel B3 offered e maximum cushioning so as not to harden at low temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking
- The profile closure band low wraps the forefoot and ankle for optimal heel support and easy entry and exit
- The 1.0 padded reverse hugs your calf with a combination of neoprene mid and side stretch zones and a super soft fur lining for warmth and comfort.
- The Imprint 2 thermoformed booties feature 3M ™ Thinsulate ™ insulation for added warmth in a compact design, and an internal lace closure with velcro for optimal fit
- The Total Comfort construction offers a familiar feel from day one, eliminating the adaptation period
- Snow-resistant inner bellows e that completely seals the bottom of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry
- The DynoGRIP outsole has an extra layer of traction in the forefoot and heel for greater grip