Salomon Slalom W Mallard Blue Jacket
The Salomon Slalom Jacket for women maximizes all the basic features (elasticity, weather protection and warmth) in a progressive design with three color blocks and a sporty cut.
Packed with features and polished details, this jacket is insane for you to pull off tight twists. With a 20K / 20K stretch fabric, you will achieve the perfect balance of protection and breathability. Not to mention its removable, helmet-compatible hood. With three bold color blocks and glued details, this jacket is designed to stand out while carving during the day.
With 100 g / m2 recycled PrimaLoft Black Eco insulation in the body and 80 g / m2 in the hood and sleeves, you will maintain comfort without noticing excess weight.
- Composition: 84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane
- Insert: 91% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Water-repellent treatment
- Elasticity in 4 directions: The fabric is stretched in 4 directions with the help of elastic threads
- Detachable hood
- Mask cleaning cloth
- Airvent system
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- Cuff adjustment
- Thumb hole cuff
- Weight: 950 g
- PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco
PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco was originally developed to address the common shortcomings of standard continuous filament insulation: compactness and softness. This puts all the features expected of PrimaLoft synthetic fabric in its class with values of total warmth, wet performance, efficient compaction, and a soft feel. The fibers create long-fiber insulation that delivers the performance it promises, and eliminates cold spots. Efficiently retaining dry and wet body heat, while maintaining breathability; This insulation offers comfort while protecting from the elements.
- AdvancedSkin Dry 20K / 20K is the protection par excellence against rain, snow and wind, with great breathability that maintains comfort. AdvancedSkin Dry 20K / 20K provides 20,000 mm of waterproofing and breathability of 20,000 g / m2 / 24 h.